TI-H: People like Ritche

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: People like Ritche

Who here is a little perturbed at Ritche's last message?  I am!  Not only
did he use more swear words than most "R" movies, but he personally attacked
me, and any other PC users on this list.  Most of the PC/MAC wars on this
list are at least somewhat in a joking matter, and I don't mind when someone
says Win95 sucks or whatever.  But when someone goes as far as to say "This
to be seems to me to suggest that you have lower than average
intelligence" - that is going too far.  I have already sent a complaint to
majordomo@lists.ticalc.org about this, and I suggest that anyone else who
feels this way would do the same.  I don't particulary care if he gets
kicked off or not, but if he sends another message like that, I will have to
quit the list.  He is one of those people who says very little on the lists,
and when he does, uses the fowlest language he can seem to.  So, Ritche, I
don't really care what you think about me, or my OS, but you have gone way
too far.  When has anyone suggested that you "have lower than average
intelligence" on this list?  Even so, what right does that give you to say
that about me?  And for anyone else on this list who is a little liberal in
their speech, please try and keep it off this list!  Everyone's feedback is
welcome.

   -Robert Brack

   -reb@netride.com

   -www.mynamehere.com/robert

"Where do you want to go today?" - Bill Gates
"When do you want to crash today?" - Reality