Re: TI-H: Battery Blues

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Battery Blues

I traded my ELed 86 for a 92 with someone in Phoenix.  He got mine and said
it didn't work.  He told me he used new batteries.  I have always used
Renewal.  Would the voltage change be great enough to cause a problem?  He
wants ME to pay to ship it back to fix it!  If I can get him to fix it
there, it will save me $30!!!  So, is it a battery problem?  Because the
stupid thing worked right before I sent it!!!