TI-H: Battery Blues

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Battery Blues

I just bought new batteries for my 85, and when i put them in, my display
is messed up. But when I put the old ones back in, the display was fine
again. I tried this several times, and the same problem. Both sets are
Energizers, and the new ones test fine w/ the on-battery tester.  Okay,
so I went downstairs to use my volt-o-meter thingy, and the new  AAAs
read about 1.58 volts. the old ones read about 1.25v.  Both sets are, of
course, 1.5v batteries. Any ideas on what could be the problem? Thanx.

--JdAoMtEyS
"Oh my god, they killed Kenny!"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]