Re: TI-H: Speech synthesis

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Speech synthesis

This circuit is based on phoenemes (or something like that).  There are 63
or so of these.  They make up every sound of the human language.  My board
takes binary info from the calc, and turn it into a phoeneme.   You have to
get a cheat sheet, or memorize them all, punch in the numbers in your calc,
and it will talk!  If you do it right, you can even get some really cool
sound effects!  Grant, I need the schematics for your 16 bit I/O thingy.