Re: TI-H: IRC ---bad

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IRC ---bad

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, ryan pogge wrote:

> >Thanks to Amy Fisher and the other people in the ti community who hate
> me.
> >Thanks to a few selected unknown people I am banned from every ti chat
>

> >chanel and I'm nuked when ever I try to even chat.
>
> want a good firewall?  i think i have the serial # for signal 9
> somewhere
> its a nice program.

did i not mention something about keeping warez off this list? yes, i
understand how impossible it is to run a Microsoft operating system
without going poor just to get decent software, but i have no mercy for
people who just keep on copying things. all ELiTe d00dZ please excuse me,
but this is not the place to be doing that.

|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |