RE: TI-H: EII and EIII compatibility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: EII and EIII compatibility

>Don't wait for a thread to go on for a few days before finally mentioning
>that >you've already done it.

I try to check my e-mail ass often as I can.  I am subscribed to 13 mailing
lists so I get over 900msgs a day.  If it makes you guys hapier, I anwser
your mail first.

>You have a website.  Just post the data there.  If you have anything
>really >working don't say "Oh yeah, I made that weeks ago," say "I just
>finished >yesterday, I'll post plans/schematics soon."

I've been trying to do just that.  I've been having trouble with the school
and thats where all of my work is.  I've got it here, but the scanner and
all of the stuff I need to use is there.

>Everything that you do has been so private that I'm starting to wonder if
>any >of it exists.

Wonder if you wish.  I told you back in december that I had to have bryans
permission to release anything.  He is going to give it to me within the
next day hopefully...

>I admit that I've made a large contribution to vaporware, and I'm not
>>especially proud of it, but I admit it.

I have only made one, and its still vaporizing its self.  Pretty soon it
will start to condensate so I can start to work on it.

>Finally, why rewrite the TI92 OS?  it's not all that great to use, even
>though it is a lot better than the 8X series.
>Christopher Kalos

Because it will be a TI-92 clone.