Re: TI-H: IR link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR link

>>> Yes it works with line state.  So does the top secret radio link.

What radio link?

>>You wouldn't have said that if the link was top secret :)
>
>Thats my way of announcing it.

Where are the schematics/drivers?  I NEED to get one of these (IR links)
because me most of my teachers are driving me CRAZY!!!  I would like a
chance to get even, without getting suspended for having a remote control.
If they ask me what those things are sticking out of my calc, I'll say that
they are for an IR link.  By erasing the memory the second a teacher starts
walking toward you. . .

        -Robert Brack

        -reb@netride.com

        -www.mynamehere.com/robert

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: text/x-vcard; name="Robert Brack.vcf"