Re: TI-H: GREAT plastic case!!! LOOK!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: GREAT plastic case!!! LOOK!

Well, remember, a 9.6v battery nicad puts out ~1200 up to 3000ma  (or is
it Mah)
It will burn through 4 2V Leds in in series in anywhere from 2~25
minutes.  Be sure to step down the amps.  Even the 7.2V puts out in the
range of ~1500ma.  American Science and Surplus (formerly Jericho) sells
these in packs of 6/$5  and 5/$4.50 or around that.  Hobby stores=
6/$35-$80.  Next time I get a catalog I'll send along details.
LArry C
Larry1492@juno.com

 "Richard Piotter" <richfiles1@hotmail.com> writes:

>Also, has anyone considered an RC racer battery (9.6 v NiCD) If done
>right, you could run it off of that, but have a 9 volt litium to allow
>
>you to run the calc even with the main battery out. You could have the
>
>NiCD and the 9 volt have their own "slots" and a slding battery cover
>hold them in:

>Richard Piotter
>richfiles1@hotmail.com
>
>The Richfiles TI Page
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]