Re: TI-H: Link cable length/IR/RF/RC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Link cable length/IR/RF/RC

If the other calc doesn't have an IR reciever it's hard to send to them.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
Nerdmath of the day///>  If you spend 3 months salary on an
engagement/wedding ring for a close bond with a human then you must spend
at least six month's salary on a new computer for the tightest bond of
all; nerd to computer

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998 18:38:35 -0700 gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
writes:

>>If you were to build a link cable into your ti, how long would you
>want
>>it?  I have a 21' cable, and it's the size of a donut.  (MMM donuts).
>
>Whats the point of having a 21 foot cable when you have IR...

>>~Larry C
>>Larry1492@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]