Re: TI-H: Port Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Port Expander

You don't need a schematic to design a link port expander...  Come on.
With a 74HC165 and a transistor or two you automatically have 8bit.  Add a
4 bit counter and you can have anywhere from 2 to 4 more easily and up to
16 with another $.70 of parts.  Take a look at Mel's Orrigional memory
expander if you need to.