Re: TI-H: IDE HDD Driver

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IDE HDD Driver

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, morph- wrote:

> port_7.txt, you can't just call the rom routines), it is apparently not
> communicationg correctly with my machine. Either that, or something is
> wrong with the ti.o module for Linux. I'd do this with a graphlink and a

I've had some problem using ti.o too. I increased the IO_WAIT (don't
remember it's name exactly and I don't have the source available) to a
value of 10. Then it worked. I also made a debug version of it so that it
logs everything transmitted and received. It's much easier to develop
software then. I did all this while developing send83p and a couple of
other utilities for linux (to be available soon).

	Greets!

/dle

Follow-Ups: References: