Re: TI-H: EII questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EII questions

Yep, I'll mention that to Rich. He's the guru for nice looking calc
add-ons. :) As for the calc freezing... that happens when both lines
of the TI link port are pulled low. With the EII off this -will-
happen when the calc is on because of the way the EII is designed
(and there isn't much that can be done about that). However, as long
as the EII is turned on before or at the same time as the calc (as
the EII can initialize itself much more quickly than any TI calc can)
everything is ok. It may be possible to power from the TI's batteries,
but I'd rather use a 9V and a cheap regulator.

Nice drawings!

Bryan

--
Bryan Rittmeyer