Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

Yeah, thats very true. I never got your e-mail before (I think
flash.net's
mail server was down at the time, its had a lot of problems lately)
but I do want to apologize for creating some kind of rift between us.
That wasn't my intention... I just wish you'd post more details so we
can all hear about your wonderful project ideas. I wish you the best
of luck with your mp3 decoder... it may be ahead of its time, but its
still a very awesome project.

Nevertheless, I wish you would stop calling your designs "EII"s.
You're my original subcontractor, but that doesn't mean you can slab
an AVR and a mem chip together and have an authentic EII. An EII
clone, maybe, but I doubt you have the latest firmware source.

That said, I'd like to get on with my life and hope you aren't
still mad at me. As for providing info on my website, I'm not
trying to milk this project for thousands of dollars. I want
to recover my costs and hundreds of hours of effort, definitely,
but I see no point in keeping information secret.

Sorry,

Bryan

--
Bryan Rittmeyer