TI-H: MPG's and Misc Ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: MPG's and Misc Ideas

I see the possibility of making a small fortune of of a portable mpg
player! Damn, I'd gladly part with $300 to buy one.

Good Ideas for the day:
1. Digital Radio. If your going to make a mpg for the car why not
include a unit for processing digital radio? Cd quality radio! Or you
could set up a system where you could pay for commercial-less radio
(encoded data). Who knows...

2. Gas vending machine. Why not cross a gas pump with a vending machine.
Feed it $5 and get $5 dollars worth of gas metered out. More efficient!
No night staff needed at gas stations!

Just some ideas I needed to get out into the mainstream....
                                -Michael Malluck