RE: Re: TI-H: servos

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Re: TI-H: servos

How would I go about controlling motors (are they any different than
servos?) with my 85? It would be optimal if the motors could be controlled
by simply sending out a sound signal. Is it also possible to have two
motors, each of them controlled by the left and right signals? ZPong has
stereo sound.

Why, you ask? well for a stereoscopic TI rumble pack, of course. It would
be optimal to have it use the already existing sound routines so it would
be compatible with older games (ZPong, Plain Jump II).

Someone told me to use an h-bridge, but i have not idea what that is. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

FUZZ
I Don't See Why Not
weirdal.home.ml.org