RE: TI-H: servos

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: servos

You send a pulse train (about 60hz) and change the pulse width to change the servo position.  I don't know what the power output of the link port is, so you will need to amplify the power with a transistor.  Use a high gain darlington pair like the MPSA14 (available from Digikey for less than a dollar).  Connect the base to the linkport signal, the collector to the battery, and the emmiter to ground.

Mike