TI-H: Re: EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: EII

I offered to work on adding the MMOD to the design, and i may build them
later, but I simpl don't have time to build them. Maybe some day.

For now, I have 3 calculators, one sitting since JUNE!!! These are un
finnished orders. Obviously I don't have any free time left. I'm done with my
job in a few days, but then I have a TV shoot for my robots and then college
preparation, and then the evil, time consuming, horific mix of a job and
college where I hear you have no time at all. (:

Contact Bryan for other "Subcontractors" cause I simply don't have the time. I
was going to build them, but I don't know if Bryan ever got my message about
how I wasn't cause of my lack of time. I got off work 45 minutes ago, and I
get up to get ready for work in 5 hours!!! another hour and a half and I get
to crawl into my Del-Monte pea picker and take apart the pod beater, drum,
belts, and panels and clean it... not the funnest thing to do. /:
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: