Re: TI-H: Ministik UUE Part 1 of 7

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Ministik UUE Part 1 of 7

I would've loved to have used this, but part 1 came up as a zip file, and opening
it to see the text proved that it sure wasn't a UUE.  For that matter, it's not a
valid zipfile either!!!
D'oh...
Well, if anyone has better luck, please mail part 1 to me, or, if you're feeling
really generous, the whole damn thing in a more modern format.  I see why UUE
still has a purpose (juno and other zero attach services), but for the rest of us,
it's a bit less friendly.
CK