Re: TI-H: An addon idea.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: An addon idea.

yeah, I proposed this a year ago and got laughed at, mainly by ppl saying
that we should use a "real computer" at that point.  The trick is, you can
probably set up a dedicated 3d engine (wireframe) off board, just having it
send coordinates to connect lines and all...  Other stuff may also be
possible, but it's a pain... :(
But of you can, try it!  It's be even cooler than an Expander in terms of
hack value, although I'd rather have a hard drive before I have TIQuake...

CK