TI-H: An addon idea.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: An addon idea.

I'm not sure if this would be a good idea or not, but here goes.  Make
some kind of high powered (Manufacturer here) processor addon, that
connects through the link port.  So that when the calc needs to make some
big calculation, or heck any calculation at all, it sends commands to the
fast processor, and then the processor sends back the result.  This might
actually be slower thanks to the slow link port, but its a weird idea.  I
know an 86 has a TSR for Parsing stuff, so it would be compatible with
one calculator.  But, I doubt any other calculators can do this.

Sam

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, shun him.
He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a child, teach him.
He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep, wake him.
He who knows and knows that he knows is wise, follow him.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]