Re(2): TI-H: IDE HD Progress

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(2): TI-H: IDE HD Progress

The average cartoon is between 12 and 15 fps.  If we make the screen
smaller on the 92, we could just digitalize bart simpson and watch it in
math...  ;)

>>what are the specs on it an dwhat is this i read about some 4fps movies
>or something with this hd?
>can you post or release somewhere the schematics of everything you need to
>use it (minus the calc and HD)?

yeah.  Sure.  maybe this friday it will be done.  It takes time to write up
a good www page layout...

I'll need to get feedback from Jon, because right now there is no driver.
bryan could be the famous hard drive driver person, since all he needs to
do is change the boundaries on his EuP driver.  I know that the 68k chip
can handle numbers large enough...

Grant