Re: TI-H: Back to basics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Back to basics

Well, SOMEONE had to capture the spirit of us aging Mel worshippers in the TI-H
community.  I can imagine 2000 years from now, as people manage to access our
primitive forms of data storage (with most of the stuff corrupted due to the
fact that magnetic media sucks balls)...
(Grant, the following is a JOKE.  NOT a flame, a JOKE.  I'm only using you
because, well, the hardware plans fit your ideas best.  Be flattered, not
pissed)

The Story of Mel (sung)
Roughly pieced together from the ancient language of English...
<Insert Heavenly choir here>
"And the great Mel came, and there was the TI... and Mel created the expander
and the linkport, and he saw that it was good...
-----------
Then Mel said, "Shouldst I return, I shall destroy the blasphemers and assist my
disciples...
-----------
And the disciple Bryan continued the work of Mel, given the 10 AVR opcodes...
And the disciple Grant challenged the work of Mel, and built his expander of
IDE, which angered Mel greatly, and he returned, casting Mel from the website of
expanders.
-----------
And Mel created the mp3 player, and he saw that it was good.  And Grant, from
the pit of G3 microcontrollers, released the army of ACPlays, and the battle
commenced.  Grant was cast to the PICs, and Mel gained the strongARMs, together
with his AVRs, ruling the digital and the analog in his kingdom of electronic
3r337n3ss.
And the land of TI-H hax0red in peace, never to ph34r the works of Grant.
<end heavenly choir>
hehehe

CK

Mel Tsai wrote:

> <insert heavenly choir whilest Mel speaks>
> Heh :).
> <end heavenly choir>
>
> -Mel

Follow-Ups: References: