Re: TI-H: E2 (Shameless ad)...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: E2 (Shameless ad)...

So one single chip can be used on any of the calcs when the driver is
complete??? No jumpers or any settings? It just works on =basic TI-protocol or
some EII protocol and can comumicate with any calc, right!

In that case, I'll probably be getting a couple soon.

Do you have a SCALED PCB layout on your page. If you do, I'll just print it
out and transfer it to the PCB. How large/small?

I'm actualy going to modify the PCB anyway cause I'm adding the MMOD design to
the ones I build. I'll also give you any info on it so you can post it.

Sound good.

I can't build them on a regular basis right now (subcontracting) cause I'm
told we're realy going to be busy working now, and we've been pulling 11-13
hours a day already!!! JThere is just not enough time in the day to do cool
things. My poor TI-86 is dead, and I need to fix or replace it. Some moron
made a bad deal too and never sent anything. So now I'm stuck with the repair
job from hell and not a new used one.

My 92 is fine though. I wanted to upgrade the memory to 256K like I heard was
possible, but it uses the newer super small package (read: Impossible to
solder). Oh well. This'll do! (:

I got to get some more Atmel chips! One for each calc hopefully! Are there
plans to port to the TI-83 and 82???

What about the upgradability of the AVR??? Can you reprogram them??? If so, do
you do a return and reprogram deal for a lower price or what??? Just asking.
Also does it support a busy light.

I'm posting to the list cause I've never had much luck with your e-mail
address (maybe it's fixed), but also, cause these questions may be ones people
would like to hear before they buy.

Thank You!!!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: