Re: TI-H: direct bus access

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: direct bus access

An ASM program be used instead to use it like storage only memory. It
would be the cheaper expander method. The ROM deal would be the more
complex version, but I have a thought.

Is it possible to plant ASM in a backup to replace address ranges and
trick the calc into reading RAM instead of ROM. Then add the new "ROM"
code into the RAM and direct it to jump from the end of the existing
memory and to the added memory. I realize it's probably hell to create
suce a program, maybe impossible, but is it possible, and if it is, is
it worth a try? If it were possible, you could have contiguous memory
expansion with only a customized backup. It could be placed on the fargo
backup and transfered. The altered RAM could possibly do the job.

Is this possible???!!!???!!!???

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com