TI-H: I2C

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: I2C

Ok, for a while in there i saw a lot of posts on the list about i2c. I think
that this bus could be a very good way to communicate between calcs, but i
see a big problem...What if someone sends a start when our calc isn't
looking?...or for that matter, what if someone starts sending data to us,
but we're too busy processing. The FAQ i read doesn't seem to mention that.
Anyone know how (or if) this is handled?
Of course, we could always use grant's method of having smart hubs with
AVR's, but that ain't cheep...(we could use Z80's too i guess...)