Re: TI-H: Expander drivers...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Expander drivers...

Making a TI-Basic, driverless, expander would require a 8515 with extended
ram.  It would also requrie lots of work.  (.5-1 year)  You can't just send
a data stream with data to and from the AVR.  That is what the EuP does,
but it doesn't use the same data transfer structure.
Just the chip would be $20.  I'm making a deticated backup AVR, so if you
want backups, then I guess that would be what you want.

Grant