Re: TI-H: RE:TIH:SPI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RE:TIH:SPI

Goto the official SPinTerface page, The Richfiles.

It has all the info you need to know to build a SPinTerface port. There
is a newer structure that is more compact and is entirely on the circuit
board, but hasn't been posted. The old design uses a lot of super glue
to glue pieces to the case. The new design is stronger (if built
corectly) and is more compact. everything is mounted to the circuit
board. You can even remove the board, SPinTerface and all, unlike the
older version.

If you are interested in only Schematics, then it has all you need. You
can build the older style one with the current instructions. I'm going
to be doing a lot more work on it. I already have the new turbo page
layout complete (though not all the content) and the power expansion and
backlight pages are complete. The SPinTerface cartridge page will get an
overhaul, making a general Cartridge info page and then a list of
cartridges, each leading to it's own instructions page. This will
alleviate loading time. I'm also going to update the SPinTerface page
with newer pictures and instructions for the all on board versions of
the SPinTerface (different for each calc though, so I have to wait for
my other calcs to arrive (TI-80, 81, 83, and 92. I'll still have to buy
an 86 or find a good deal). I have an 82 and 2 85's) I'm going to add
instructions on building an internal speaker and a homemade viewscreen
(It even lets you slide the case on the back)!!! I'll add new cartridges
as well. The SPinTerface EuP will be released soon. I'll basicly have
instructions on converting ANY expander/Extender into a cartridge.
Because of Nintendo discontinuing the Virtual Boy line, I'll have to use
a new case for the cartridges. I bought two styles of electrical outlets
for replacing the ends on broken extension cords. They are thicker, but
they will work fine. The EuP will actualy work very nice in one of the
plugs.

Basicly for ANY information on the SPinTerface port, go to the Richfiles
TI page at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Don't use the java menu to navigate. It is not working and I need to
figure out why. Scroll down and use the table. The whole page will soon
be completely redone. It may even get it's own domain name
(www.richfiles.com). it all depends on how things work out.

I'm adding a massive list of links and other pages that I've collected
for some time. They are all alphabetized (I think =) and there is no new
icons or anything. It is a simple list. It's long, so I made it as
stripped down as possible so it won't take years to load. It isn't up
yet, but I have all the links in html now. It's ready to go up. I just
have to do it. Most of them are from ticalc. I added some other ones,
but their list is pretty long. You just have to do it by letter.

Richard Piotter

richfiles1@hotmail.com