TI-H: nifty idea...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: nifty idea...

I read in thursday's NY times in the "circuits" section that guys are doing
the same thing to palm pilots as we are to calcs...   so i'm going to steal an
idea and make a proposal:   completely remake the shell (plastic part)
there could be a plug cover to reduce damage to the port
also a new type of battery case:
  ____
  |      |
  |  .   |
  |      |   /
  |      |  /
  |      |./
  | ___|
the thing sticking out snaps back and holds the battery...
dots are the positive and negative contacts to battery

also
you can rebuild the case to be clear plastic!  some guy did it with a palm
pilot..

also...
tell me if you can have contacts to plug in to a 5v thing that plugs into the
wall.  (from battery chargers, stereos, etc)

also...
(thought this up myself)  you can make a special snap so you don't have to pry
the sides and risk breaking the little things that stick out when you want to
open the thing.   anyway here are some palm pilot hardware sites:
www.roadcoders.com/pilot/sites.html
www.tt.rim.or.jp/`tatsuski/pilot2.html

let me know if any of these are not possible