Re: TI-H: EL Panel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Panel

I saw some stuf a while back. It is in plenty of catalogs, but it is a
pen that draws "wire traces" like on a circuit board. You can solder to
it and everything! It might be possible to put several layers of that
stuff on the pads and let a small, flexible wire dry onto it. Continue
coating it till it's covered and holds securely. I've never tried it,
but it might just work!

Super glue will only insulate it. Also, is there a plug that atches to
it, or just some metal tab or spring that touches it? If there are any
wires on it, just solder to those! Maybe heat bonding will work as
well???

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

> You're kidding?! There must be cheaper EL panels than that!
>
>Yeah.. The LimeLight is a nightlight I found at a Wal-Mart near here.
The