TI-H: C9 from ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: C9 from ti-86

Well, matybe that's true, but then what's the value to buy... huh.

It isn't the same value of the TI-85's C9.

Actualy, C9 is (I'm not certain though) probably near the bottom of the
board. This is by memory, so i may be wrong. I think it has something to
do with either linking or power filtering. If it's near the top of the
board, it's power filtering. If it is power filtering, it will probably
actualy be OK without it, but you may get crashes when the batteries are
relly new or realy old, or if you link and stuff. If it's with the link,
then you may have trouble linking very large files or maybe not even be
able to link at all. If it's power, it might be .1uf. Might be the same
if it's at the bottom center of the board. Like I said, I'm saying all
this from memory. So I might be wrong, but A true capacitance meter
costs about $200! I can't aford that! A replacement may be a simple
guess!