Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

>>Why lock an empty paper bag in a safe?
>

>Why not, it doesn't matter.  If ones priciples are strong enough one
>will resist what one considers unethical actions regardless of the
>consquences.  Naturally this depends on ones personaly philosophy,
>some people are willing to die for what they believe is right, others
>are content to allow violations of their own or others rights as long
>as it doesn't cost them 'too much'.

Thats stupid.  If I went to court and they asked me to open the safe, I
would...anb laugh at them when they saw the paper bag...

The US wastes money, why not have fun?

The point is most people don't encrypt their school assignments...so he
court tends to think anything that is hidden or where there has been an
effort to hide something, then its important.

Follow-Ups: References: