Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

>From: David Knaack <dknaack@geocities.com>
>>If ones priciples are strong enough one
>>will resist what one considers unethical actions regardless of the
>>consquences.  Naturally this depends on ones personaly philosophy,
>>some people are willing to die for what they believe is right, others
>>are content to allow violations of their own or others rights as long
>>as it doesn't cost them 'too much'.
>

>I consider this to be one of the important distinctions between
>the 'good' and the 'great'.  The 'great' will stand for someone
>elses rights, regardless of the consequences, a 'Live free or
>die' attitude, as opposed to 'Survive at all costs'.  Both have
>merit.

I think its funny that you commented to your own e-mail.  :)

Well, if you go to court for it...I will not think its anywhere near great
or good.  Every week I see $30 money go to the US...it should be used for
productive things.

lately there was this hacker that got into the AK airforce computers.
Absolute Internet wouldn't give the name or contact information to the FBI.
The FBI got a Federal Search Warant and Absolute had to type in the access
passwords (everything is decrypted on the fly) and let the FBI dig.

They found the guy and he was actually a commander...  :\