Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

>>> Question 4.
>>> Do you believe that posession of information that could be
>>> used to create a device that could harm someone should
>>> be illegal?
>>Nope. Seeing and doing are different. If I'm married and I see a
>>beautiful woman, it's fine. But if I screw her, it's adultery. I think
>>I'm rambling.
>
>But, what if you 'don't inhale'.  :)

Or if she touches you but you don't touch her? (by that reasoning
many people paying prostitutes would not have broken a law).

About Clinton not inhaling, what a wimp, what was he doing,
showing off for his friends?  Just goes to show that he has
a history of not being able to fully commit to something.
I'd have more respect for him if he had said, 'yes, I tried
it once, I didn't like it'.  At least then we'd know he was
willing to go through with something and take responsibilty
for his actions.

>>> Question 5.
>>> Do you believe that posession of a homebuilt explosive
>>> device (that does not violate the federal law against
>>> manufacturing your own explosives, ie, a device that
>>> uses commercial dynamite, purchased legally, but
>>> fitted with a homebuilt initator) should be illegal?
>>Yep, but you have to define explosive. The government might twist that
>>to make your furnace or anything that ignites be classified as
>>explosive.
>
>Or anything that can hurt someone else.  Like a 700watt grage door opener
>could realy hurt someone if they were holding on to the antenna.

So posession of something that could hurt someone should be illegal?
Guns, knives and fists?  Do we need to be certifed in the use of and have
a license to have steak knives in our homes?

DK