Re: TI-H: Since we're on the subject.....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Since we're on the subject.....

That what do anything, At Ease knows Better, command Power followed by G
FINDER may work, I might be able to tell you the password if you tell me
what version of at ease it is. Also, why is a c++ lab running at ease?
Thoes people are stupid.

> command-option-escape.  It will bring up a dialogue box saying if you
> want to force quit At Ease or not.  Click ok.  You're now in the finder.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.