Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

I mean burn out as is smoke comes from the tuby thingy. My monitor went
dead a while ago, got it repaired for free by Apple, just so you know, do
NOT give anything to CompUSA.

At approximately 6:36 PM -0500 on the day Earth People call 12/4/98, you
declared:

> In a message dated 12/3/98 11:36:22 PM Mountain Standard Time,
> rosyna@earthlink.net writes:
>
> << Smoking something child? When was the last time any monitor burnt out?
> And
>  it does have an external monitor port, can you find it? >>
> My monitor burnt out two weeks ago. Just in case you thing it is impossible
> and the monitor was only 2 years old.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.