RE: Re:TI-H:Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Re:TI-H:Speedy Calc...

It's still in beta form.. I have tried to play with the latest version and
it does NOT like one of the things loaded in Startup and it didn't look
useful enough to tweak into working..

On a side topic, does anyone know a way of reliably timing a comm event when
a Win95 system is under moderate load?  On a light load (up to 5% usage) I
can get 100 us timer resolution easily.. but after it passes 10% or so the
best I get is 1 ms resolution... (thread is at maximum priority, and only
takes about 100 ns to execute or so.. and I get the same trouble whether I
use QueryPerformanceTimer or RDTSC and the blocked loop pared down to the
absolute minimum).  Am I going to have to write a .vxd for this?