Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

The iMac is just a business gimic so people feel like they are with the
right company (apple). I HATE apples advertising tactics. THEY don't explain
why macs are better. All they show is a bunch of PC's being steemrolled --
reminds me of a MacAddict edition where they had the PC "walk the plank" --
it shows humor, and I laughed my ass off, but bashing PC's won't get em
anywhere. Oh yea, Grant, can you hook me up with a POP mail account? I can't
find any good free POP accounts, and all of the ones I DO have aren't
POP...

-dan

You standing in line?
You believing the lies?