Re: TI-H: USB Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: USB Link

>>The processor was never the price bottleneck when it came to macs...
>>Apple always has jacked up pricing because of their choice of
>>components, which is also one reason why no one with a brain buys them
>>:).
>
>yeah...  I just hate the dual UltraWide SCSI drives, IX3D video card, and
>all of the other components that came with my computer.  :P

Sure, and you are SO much more productive because of those overkill
components :)...  Gee, I think I'll spend the next 6 weeks of my life
trying to get my PC to emulate a mac so I can create a PCB 1.2x faster
than a G3 333 :)...

Grant, I recommend you stop everything and go watch TV.  *Lots* of
tv...  Throw in a couple of movies while you're at it.  That's what I
do, and look where I am today :).

-Mel

Follow-Ups: References: