RE: TI-H: A/B Switch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: A/B Switch

Well, what I am using it for is to swap between my scanner/printer combo and
my quickcam. The scanner has a passthrough for the printer. The quickcam
won't work properly behind the passthrough since the scanner and the
quickcam both use the TWAIN32 interface. Shouldn't I be able to switch the
+5v line? So the device that receives the power from the port would be
working.