RE: TI-H: A/B Switch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: A/B Switch

Opps...  I thought you wantted to make an A/B switch for your parallel calc
link and a EII or something else...  Why are you posting off topic?  :P

Btw, I can convert the schematic of the TI-85 to Protel 98 format so we
could fabricate our own 85s...  THat would be cool.  We could use them in
embedded design...  ;)

And if we made our own we could add the pads for more memory built in.

Grant