Re: TI-H: THE LIST OF UPGRADES 8/13 (or 13/8 for the Europeans)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: THE LIST OF UPGRADES 8/13 (or 13/8 for the Europeans)

Ok everybody, for once and for all here is what that positive remark was about.
You guys are right. The radiolink doesn't work in its current form but ...
With some common sense and some knowledge of electronics my friend has used a
simple very old Philips RadioTransmittor chip (the one I talked about in the RadioCar control reply) that is
basically added to the interface, after altering some resistor and/or stuff. The cost of the chip *was* $2.75 .
I am sure there is a newer version somewhere.
I can get you the schematics but since I'm pretty sure nobody has the chip anymore it's of not much use.

Michiel Trimpe

P.S. 1 : No I won't sell my two leftover chips
P.S. 2 : Grant, shut up please. Don't post when you have nothing to say.

<OFFTOPIC TYPE="Psychology">
Note for P.S. 2 : My best guess is, based on the one year of psychology I've had, that Grant will reply to this
e-mail with nothing to say. But since I have included this note he will probably try to piss me off, but since I
said that here too I hope he'll just shut up.
</OFFTOPIC>