Re: TI-H: Parallel Link Problem. AND TI-LCD interface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parallel Link Problem. AND TI-LCD interface

Well, I don't know...  No use making anything if it isn't 'standard'.  What
if it is non-standard and you post plans to the list?  Maybe the
non-standard LCD would be hard for everyone to find...