Re: TI-H: Re: these are surely things to ponder about :-Þ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Robert Brack wrote:

> >>he he he..... read these
>
> 1. Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee" on money
>     they already know you don't have?

They're experimenting with negative amounts of money.

>  2.  Why do you press harder on a remote control when you know
>      the battery is dead?

Batteries never go dead. You just aren't pressing hard enough.

>  4. If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice
>     as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

I'm gonna ask my science teacher that one...

>  7.  Why is the alphabet in that order?

So the song rhymes.

>  8.  If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the
>      universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?

Nothing?

>  10. Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?

Why is a spruce more green than an evergreen?

>  14. When I erase a word with a pencil, where does it go?

Into the dictionary.

>  17. Why is the word little twice the size of big?

Webster was trying to make a statement.

>  18. Why do they call it a piece of paper?  I want the whole thing!

You want the whole thing?? You can't handle the whole thing!!

>  23. What do the birds and the bees have to do with reproduction?

I'll tell you when you're older.

>  27. Why are most microphones so big?

Why are megaphones so small?

>  28. Why do they call them a pair of pants? I just want a pant.

You'd get arrested :)

>  32.  What would a week be like if it only took God six days to create
>           the world, including His day of rest?

We'd all be dead.

>  35. Let's look at word's backwards: mom is still mom, dad is still dad,
> sis is still sis, but bro is an orb.  As we all know, bro's mess up the
> whole family system.

What about an only child? Huh? Have a little respect!

>  38. Who names children Star (Dust), Sun (Shine), Dark (Brown), Wesson, Anne
> (Smith), Dow (Jones), or John John (Johnson)?

It all came from the 60s. Trust me.

>  43.  Why is the word "why" and the letter "y" pronounced the same (why
> aren't the "wh" silent in all words?

Because "Like, What-ever!" wouldn't sound nearly as cool...er...dorky..

I am WAY too bored.

-Gabe