TI-H: PIC -vs- AVR programmers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: PIC -vs- AVR programmers

I know how easy it is to build a PIC programmer (a few resistors...that's
it)...so why is it so hard (nearly impossible?) to build a working AVR
programmer? I would like to build one instead of buying one for monatery
reasons, and because i know that the AVR's are better chips. Although, the
PIC is remarkably easy to program for...

-- Jon Olson

--
"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996