TI-H: TI-85 tape drive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-85 tape drive

   I'm working on a tape drive for my ti-85.  I've got most of the big
problems solved but it would be very helpfull if anyone had or knew of a
highly deatailed source of information on the TI-85 and possibly 92 link
port use, in assembly (what else).  Basicaly I switches the link port on
and off very fast to produce a "beep" at determined pace. Then it when
reading it detects the beeps as the line going +5 volts (note: This take
some simple hardware between the calc and the tape drive.  Also is anyone
knows how to CREATE files using assmebly (asm string files in particular)
PLEASE send me you method I'm desparte to know how.  Whell thank alot for
you time.
	Jim	(jofc@pacifier.com)

Oh by the way, Grant i tried to find your page in alta vista and you name
appreared 200 times (cool huh) whell if you could , would you send me you
web adress, thanks

Follow-Ups: References: