Re: TI-H: Grant: ...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Grant: ...

I'm not the all powerful guy when it comes to the EII.  I am quite
dissapointed that bryan isn't being bore attentive when it comes to
releasing it...  I sent him a message saying that if I sold him the
firmware, I would keep .25 for shipping and mail him $11 for every one I
sold...  I got no response.  I've almost gave up because I can't do this
for ever...  He said he thinks it will be ready by summertime...

btw, how did you get my mailing address?  :)

2.  everythings fine, its just I need to transfer a 700MB hard drive over a
19200 serial cable...  :(