TI-H: I'M DOUMB!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: I'M DOUMB!

I'm going to not port the EII driver to the 85, but port the EII to the 85!
There is already a driver for the 85 that thinks its on a serial flash
ram, well, if I make the AVR an interceptor that just translates the block
number into a usable number on the other flash it would work!

I hope national still has product info for that chip on their page...  If
someone can find that info, I'll make it.

And if bryan and I get together, we could make two modes...one for 8x calcs
and one for the 92.  btw, since the 8x calcs won't use the ti protocall,
the 8x expander will be faster...  :) hehehe