TI-H: EII Memory Extender

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: EII Memory Extender

Hey, Bryan, everyone on this list knows you made it, and Grant said he got it
working, so Bryan, contact Grant, even over the list, and talk this thing out.
I want to start building these too! So many people have asked me If I can
build them a Memory extender, and I always have to explain that I can't build
it cause you aren't done with it.

I lost my old ESF (serious!), and now I have no real form of memory expansion.
I'm waiting just as much as the people who are asking me to build it!

Believe me, that old, old it ought to be done by late Feb post didn't come
true, and I think if Grant has it figured out, you should just follow his
modifications. You both put a lt of time into this obviously, so release it!!!

Come on, if Grant has it working, ask him what he did and start making them!

Also, what will the chip cost from you, and a guess as to the parts costs. I'd
like an estimate.

Thanks!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html