Re: TI-H: Radio Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio Link

Does your e-mail still not work bryan?  I've tried about 5 times to contact
you about your beta EII design.  Its not the crystal thats too fast, its
the code...  In some places an extra delay routine was needed...  Also, one
of your delay routines didn't take in account that the AVR operates at
100nsec and the pic at 62.5 (or close) at 10MHz.  Fixing that and a few
other things made the thing work fine for me...

I guess you are still trying to release it?  What evers up with it, I guess
you and not me are going to release it...  Did you realy never get any of
my e-mails?  I've sent you about 5 which told about what was wrong...  In
one of them I enclosed a working firmware design to work with 10MHz.

Basically, if you want, I've got an EII...  :)  <grant is feeling almighty
and powerful>  <j/k>