Re: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: *Great News*

kimo wrote:

> I don't know how to use CAD, but if someone did submit a design would other
> people be allowed to receive these cases?  if so, would we have to pay for
> shipping?  thanks!

    The intial cases I get will be free. Those will probally go to the people
who help me come up the the cad file, and other stuff (*hint*hint* help me come
up with a CAD file and get a free case or two!). After I get the
rapid-prototyped part and guys at Georgia Tech can't make me anymore parts,
I'll have to go into production myself or give it to someone else to do. The
silicon mold cost about $50 and I hope to make 10 cases before the mold dies.
So I could probally sell them for $6.00 (heck, I want a little money for the
work) plus shipping. With a silicon mold I can only make a case a day, and
black will probally be the only color I'll be able to make (the actual material
is an epoxy like substance that takes 24 hours to setup). Then again, you could
always spraypaint the damn thing. :)
                    -Michael

Follow-Ups: References: